Fees and limit summary
|Soldo Mastercard and Soldo Special Mastercard|
|Plastic Card Issuing Fee / Additional Plastic Card Issuing Fee||£ 5.00|
|Virtual Card Issuing Fee||£ 1.00|
|Card Replacement/Renewal Fee (Plastic/Virtual)||£ 5.00 / £ 1.00|
|Account Deposit and withdrawal services|
|Incoming Bank Transfer1||ZERO|
|Withdrawal Bank Transfer GBP to UK Bank Accounts||ZERO|
|Withdrawal Bank Transfer SEPA EUR||£ 6.00|
|Withdrawal Bank Transfer International Payments2||£ 16.00|
|Soldo inter-Wallet Transfer Services|
|Money transfer between Wallets within Your Account||ZERO|
|Soldo inter-Account Transfer Services|
|Money transfer between Accounts within Soldo||ZERO|
|Card Withdrawal at cashpoint|
|Card denominated in £ withdrawal in £||£ 1.00|
|Card denominated in £ withdrawal in other currency||£ 2.00|
|Card denominated in € withdrawal in €||1.00 €|
|Card denominated in € withdrawal in other currency||2.00 €|
|Card denominated in $ withdrawal in $||$ 2.00|
|Card denominated in $ withdrawal in other currency||$ 2.00|
|Card Foreign Exchange transaction Fee3||1.00%|
|CURRENCY EXCHANGE SERVICES|
|USD, EUR, GBP||1.00% above the latest available interbank rate4|
|Transaction Investigation Fee||£ 10.00|
|Account / User / Card Cancellation Fee||ZERO|
1. Soldo does not charge any fees however bank transfer fees may apply.
2. Applicable to bank transfer in USD, GBP to non-UK bank accounts, EUR using non-SEPA circuit.
3. If You or a Card User make a Transaction in a currency other than the currency that the Soldo Card is denominated in, the Transaction will be converted to the currency Your Soldo Card by the Mastercard scheme network at a rate set by Mastercard International Incorporated (https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion) on the day We receive details of the Transaction. The exchange rate varies throughout the day and is not set by Us. Note also that exchange rates can fluctuate and that they may change between the date You made Your Transaction and the date the money leaves Your Soldo Account.
4. The interbank rate is provided by financial exchanges and may be delayed as specified by financial exchanges or Our data providers. Note that the above exchange rates are a guide only. We do not guarantee the above exchange rates. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You agree with the Soldo Exchange Rate for each Currency Exchange Service You enter into, prior to entering into the Soldo Client.
|CARD TRANSACTIONS LIMIT1|
|Maximum purchase value per card per single transaction||£ 10,000|
|Maximum purchase value per card per day||£ 20,000|
|Maximum purchase value per card per month||£ 75,000|
|Maximum number of POS transactions per card per day / calendar month||100 / 3,000|
|Cashpoint withdrawal limit per plastic card per transaction||£ 200|
|Cashpoint withdrawal limit per plastic card per day||£ 1,500|
|Cashpoint withdrawal limit per plastic card per calendar month||£ 5,000|
|Maximum number of cashpoint withdrawals per plastic card per day / calendar month||8 / 25|
1. Before any personalisation by You or by Us in relation to Soldo Special Mastercard (i.e. withdrawal might not be allowed at all).