“Soldo is a product that really delivers. Delivers on value and delivers on its promises.”
Dennis Koehler, Global Head of Payment & Fraud – GetYourGuide
“Soldo has given us more freedom. One of the best things about Soldo is the customer service.”
Martyn Sexton, Finance Manager – Secret Escape
Frequently asked question
What are the spending limits for the cards I issue to my employees?
You can set daily, weekly and monthly spending limits for each employee through the web console.
Set automatic money transfers in and out of employee and expense centre wallets to ensure employees have necessary funds to get the job done and ensure optimal working capital allocation.
All limits and transfer rules can be changed in real-time.
Do finance teams need to manage all budget and spend or can they delegate management to functional and team managers?
Soldo enables you to control and manage spending according to your company’s organisation and needs.
You can assign administrator capabilities to managers, limiting their capabilities to the administration of their specific team members.
All permissions can be changed in real time from your web console.
Why should I replace my corporate credit cards with Soldo?
- Corporate credit cards require the provision of credit to the company which is not always possible or desired
- Corporate credit cards require complex administrative processes to issue to junior employees
- Corporate credit cards do not allow budgets to be created and/or the proactive control of employee spend
- Corporate credit cards have limited capability to manage spend emergencies due to a lack of flexibility in increasing real time credit limits
- The preparation of expense reports by employees using corporate credit cards require onerous, manual processes by employees and finance departments.
What are the benefits of using a Soldo Mastercard card over a corporate credit card for online purchases?
- The credit limit of the corporate credit cards are designed for personal use and is often insufficient to cover the online purchasing needs
- Often a small number of corporate credit cards are used by numerous departments, generating problems in identifying and attributing purchases to the right departments