Introducing the new Soldo mobile app
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be launching the all-new Soldo app. It’s the biggest revamp of our mobile offering to date and features a number of exciting changes – some you’ll notice, some that take place behind the scenes. Fear not, everything you use the app for will work as it always has, things will just look and feel different (and run a little smoother, too).
A big thank you for the honest feedback you gave us in surveys, calls, user tests, and via email. From admins wanting to see and do more in their mobile apps to users saying that adding details to transactions takes too long, your insights have shaped every decision we’ve made.
So, what do you need to do? The best way for us to launch the new-look Soldo app, complete with new tech stack, was to release it as a new app. You’ll need to download this from the App Store or Play Store. You can then delete the Soldo app you’re currently using. We realise the inconvenience that this might cause and thank you for your understanding.
Let’s take a look at what’s new.
We’ve given the app a full design refresh, with a friendlier interface and upgrades to the overall look and feel.
UX and navigation
A bottom navigation bar has replaced the menu on the left-hand side. This makes using the Soldo app smoother and easier, and improves reachability (how much of the screen you can reach when holding a phone with one hand).
All Soldo users will also notice a few other changes to the app:
- Admins can now transfer money to users on the go using the app.
- We’ve improved the way that users can add details to their transactions, after they told us that this was taking too long. We’re currently working on ways to make this even easier.
- Admins and managers can now access users’ information, check company and individual user balances, and see recent transactions from within the app.
- Admins can now send users their PINs via SMS, without having to log into the web console.
- All users will notice that it’s easier to sort transactions, with new filter tools to highlight transactions with missing details. Admins can also see the total amount spent each month.
The new tech stack means that you’ll notice everything runs faster now.
There we go! That’s what you can expect from the new Soldo app release. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play. We hope you like it!