Unisciti a The Loop e partecipa allo sviluppo di Soldo
Every day we work tirelessly to offer an innovative product and last generation functionality. Our philosophy is to build a product for your needs and your contribution is essential for this to be possible. Soldo wouldn’t be the same without customers like you.
The Loop – the official feedback channel
The Loop is the network in which a select group of users will have the opportunity to view the new Soldo features before the official release.
As a member of The Loop you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and needs, so that these can be integrated into the operation of the product.
And it doesn’t matter if you’ve just joined or you’re a long-time customer, every point of view counts and your comment on any aspect of the product makes the difference for us.
How does it work?
We will contact you from time to time to give you the opportunity to use new features and discuss your needs in a specific section of the web console.
Soldo’s mission is to help companies manage expenses easily. To succeed in the best way we want to combine our knowledge of finance and accounting with the unique needs of our users. Knowing your opinion helps us create a product that is increasingly able to support activities like yours.
Good idea! How can I participate?
We will regularly invite a number of selected users through a form within the Web Console. Or, if you are impatient to join this team, write to us at [email protected]
Being part of The Loop means having the privilege of being an integral part of the Soldo product development cycle. But great powers give great responsibility, so we ask you to remember that:
- You can unsubscribe from the program at any time by simply writing to [email protected]
- We will contact you about specific topics related to the various features.
- We reserve the right to suspend your registration to The Loop and therefore participation in the program.
- The Loop members are volunteers and for this reason there is no financial incentive.
- The products and features you will have access to, as expected from joining the The Loop program, are at the early stages of development; consequently, problems may arise in their use which would occur in their finished version.