Making a difference is simple
Prepaid Mastercard® cards
Give your people smart payment cards with built-in budgets.
Capture receipts, VAT, categories and more on the mobile app.
Manage organisation-wide expenditure in the Soldo web console.
Export data to your accounting software in a couple of clicks.
Trusted by hundreds of not-for-profits
Support your people
Don’t leave the team out of pocket, give them prepaid cards with the funds they need.
Keep on top of costs
Make good use of resources with smart budgets and real-time visibility over expenditure.
Save precious time
Automated reporting saves hours of admin, so you can spend more time doing good.
Pay for all the things you need
- Medical costs
- Event organisation
- Travel expenses
Save 30% as a not-for-profit
Apply as a not-for-profit organisation and, once we’ve checked your details, we’ll automatically apply your discount.
per card per month
Manage spending and expenses with the core Soldo features. Up to 20 cards.
- Cards available in €
- Mobile app and administrative web console
- Spending controls for each user including limits, rules and budgets
- Accounting integrations with Xero, QuickBooks Online, Sage and more
- On-the-spot receipt capture and enriched transaction data
- Free deposits and withdrawals from domestic accounts
- Instant and free fund transfers to users
- Automatic card top-ups
- Permissions and roles for users
- Live customer support
per card per month
Add advanced controls, reporting and functionality to the Soldo experience.
Everything in Pro, plus…
- Cards available in £, € and USD $
- Customisable cards for teams, projects or company expenses
- Configurable roles for users: admins, managers, external bookkeepers and others
- Advanced reporting with filters by period, currency, user and more
Advanced integrations and dedicated support for larger organisations.
All of Premium, plus…
- A dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Custom onboarding and product training
- Advanced integration with your systems (API)
- Early access to new features and the option to join our customer feedback panel
Plan prices exclude VAT. Card issuance fees of £5 per plastic card and £1 per virtual card apply including VAT.
Frequently asked questions
Soldo is a multi-user expense account that helps you control business spending and, thanks to the integration with your accounting software, makes it easy and quick to manage and reconcile all company expenses. Soldo is not a business account and we’re not trying to replace yours. We’re here to complement the traditional business account offering with more advanced and innovative financial services.
You can give Soldo cards to some or every employee, to entire teams or even contractors, deciding who can access company money and the rules they need to follow to spend it. With intuitive tools like the mobile app and web console, you’ll be able to track spending real-time, instantly transfer funds to all card holders (for free), establish budgets and rules, and much more. Click here to explore Soldo features in depth.
You can choose between a bank transfer, which can take up to 24-48 hours for GBP and EUR transfers (up to 5 working days for USD transfers) to appear in Soldo, or Faster Payments (BACS) where money is typically transferred immediately. Once a deposit is accredited, you can transfer funds to your employees’ wallets instantly and completely free of charge.
We’re sure you’ll be happy with our service, joining thousands of satisfied businesses. But if you ever want to leave, you can close your Soldo account at any time and all the funds available on your account will be transferred back to the account from which they were initially deposited.