How to ensure your business is best placed to not only survive but recover quickly
Cash management and forecasting have become priorities for the CFOs guiding businesses through this crisis. Both are now more difficult than ever.
In this session, we’ll walk through the solutions you can rapidly deploy for your business, such as ZBB and a range of government schemes. We’ll also cover more strategic challenges, like how to pivot so you can drive business forward, and how to focus spending on areas that have the most impact.
Join us to discover…
Cashflow priorities and forecasting
Real-time visibility of spending and budgets
Innovative ways to manage and track spend
Dynshaw Italia is Soldo’s CFO. He has over 20 years experience working and developing fast growing brands and has worked for Cobra, Lebara, and CreditEnable. His specialities include building a finance function to deal with fast growth business and scale and maximising working capital finance.
Edward Parkes is the CFO of LHi group.
- CFO/FD in the recruitment sector for the past 14 years
- Currently work for a global recruitment company called LHi Group with offices in London, Bristol, Manchester, Paris, Munich, NYC, LA, and Austin. We currently have a sales turnover of £100m and 225 employees
Adrian Lee is the Group Financial Controller at Passion Pictures, a London-based Academy Award-winning animation and documentary production studio. There he oversees the accounting, business support, financial planning and analysis, and production finance functions.
Previously, Adrian was part of the team that established startup STX International’s EMEA film distribution arm, building out its financing and operating facilities.
Adrian has an audit background in tech and media having qualified at BDO, and began his professional career in Vancouver, Canada.
Get going in three simple steps
Apply for your Soldo account online
Deposit funds from your business bank account
Order Mastercard® cards for employees
Choose a plan that fits your business
Get everything you need to manage spending and breeze through expenses. Pick the perfect plan for your business and apply in a matter of minutes, with no credit check.
Soldo Pro£5 per card per month
Manage spending and expenses with the core Soldo features.Get started
- Prepaid cards, mobile app and administrative web console
- Spending controls for each user including limits, rules and budgets
- Accounting integrations with Xero, QuickBooks Online, Sage and more
- On-the-spot receipt capture and enriched transaction data
- Free deposits and withdrawals from domestic accounts
- Instant and free fund transfers to users
- Automatic card top-ups
- Permissions and roles for users
- Live customer support
Soldo Premium£9 per card per month
Add advanced controls, reporting and functionality to the Soldo experience.Get started
Everything in Pro, plus…
- Customisable cards for teams, projects or company expenses
- Configurable roles for users: admins, managers, external bookkeepers and others
- Advanced reporting with filters by period, currency, user and more
Soldo EnterpriseContact sales 30 cards and over
Advanced integrations and dedicated support for larger organisations.Contact sales
All of Premium, plus…
- A dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Custom onboarding and product training
- Advanced integration with your systems (API)
- Early access to new features and the option to join our customer feedback panel
Plan prices exclude VAT. Card issuance fees of £5 per plastic card and £1 per virtual card apply including VAT. Discover Soldo fees.