Get in The Loop: Make sure Soldo works for you
Every day we work tirelessly to deliver the latest products and features to you.
Our philosophy is to build products that are designed with your needs at heart, and a crucial part of making this work is getting your feedback.
Soldo wouldn’t be Soldo without your unique perspective.
The Loop – Official Soldo Feedback Network
The Loop is a select network of customers that provide feedback on our new design projects. To make it worth their while, they get to use the latest features before anyone else.
We want you to be in “The Loop” (see what we did there) to deliver the crucial feedback we value as part of the development process.
As a member of The Loop, you’ll get the opportunity to see your needs and comments reflected in our products.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned Soldo user or a complete newbie. We love feedback on all aspects of the product, and all viewpoints matter.
How does it work?
We’ll get in touch every now and then with opportunities to use a new feature or discuss what you need for a particular area/topic.
Soldo is on a mission to make managing company expenses easy. To do this, we need to couple our knowledge of finance and accounting best practices with the unique needs of your company. Hearing your views helps us create a product that works even harder for businesses like yours.
Sounds great! How do I get in?
Invitations will be routinely sent to a select number of customers. Look out for a form once you sign into the Web Console. Or, if you just can’t wait to get involved, drop us a line at [email protected]
Last bits to remember (important)
Being part of The Loop is rewarding as you’re integral to the Soldo product development lifecycle. But with great power comes great responsibility, so remember:
- You can opt out of the programme at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
- We will get in touch with you on an ad-hoc basis depending on the feature and/or product
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership of The Loop or the program altogether
- Members of The Loop are volunteers and as such no financial incentive is guaranteed
- Products and features you may get access to as part of your membership to the programme are in their early stages of development. By using these you understand you may experience issues you normally wouldn’t when using a finished product